Rapid vessel entry with safe, versatile and effective chemistry
CLEANER AND FASTER
“The FCC equipment was the cleanest we had seen, with no oily residues. The Vacuum unit was also very clean and the steam phase clean saved at least 36 hours. ProDecon also assisted with the Vac Tower cool down, ensuring that pyrophoric material was neutralized. This was very successful and saved another 24 hours.” Tony Miller, ConocoPhilips turnaround operations co-ordinator
Ultra-effective LDP™ environmental decontamination chemistry
ProDecon® uses a family of highly effective environmental decontamination chemicals based on LDP88™. “LDP88™ is the best decontamination chemical I’ve seen in over 20 years in the industry.” George Fisher, ProDecon project manager.
- Rapid vessel entry with ideal entry conditions on opening for every treated vessel and no breathing period requirement
- Safe for people and the environment
- Low ecotoxicological profile
- Readily biodegradable
- Spontaneously breaks down to the oil phase, leaving a sharp oil and water interface for maximum hydrocarbon recovery
- Minimal downstream impact and low odour
- Adaptable for different foulants, and available in cascade and vapour-phase versions
- Outstanding vapour-phase results, even on visbreaker blowdown headers, and is especially useful on pipework that cannot accept the hydraulic loading of a conventional wash
- Highly effective at lower temperatures, which makes it suitable for temperature-limited systems, such as amine units and in vessels with Gunite and other specialist linings
- Neutral pH in ready-to-use dilutions and does not interfere with entry-test instruments, such as Dräger tubes
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) compliant. All LDP88™ and LDP88 VP™ components are registered and fully compliant with REACH requirements (EC No. 1907/2006)
- Safe for road transport
Contact us to find out more about LDP™ chemistry. Material safety data sheets can be provided on request.
Outstanding result every time
LDP88™-cleaned packing in front of the vacuum tower from which it was removed.